Yay! If they have a reunion concert, who's in with me?
I'm in!
So in!
I'm totally in...but only if they sing all the old stuff. I've had "Please Don't Go Girl" in my head all day today!!
Totally! Donnie 4-ever!
Okay, Laura, if you are not going to post the Life Saver, you've got to pass it along. People cannot be without for too much longer!Love ya! It was a great visit!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay! If they have a reunion concert, who's in with me?
I'm in!
So in!
I'm totally in...but only if they sing all the old stuff. I've had "Please Don't Go Girl" in my head all day today!!
Totally! Donnie 4-ever!
Okay, Laura, if you are not going to post the Life Saver, you've got to pass it along. People cannot be without for too much longer!
Love ya! It was a great visit!!
Post a Comment