Friday, June 13, 2008

My Vegan Menu

No, I'm not turning into a vegan. Could you imagine MY life without chocolate, ice cream or cheese? Not so much. However one of my co-workers with some dietary "issues" tends to eat some vegan items to help avoid the problems. And her dairy free creations have caused my little imagination to go CRAZY coming up with names for some of her meals. Here is a sampling...it's a work in progress.

An Alfredo like dish with dairy free/soy cheeses and creams = Faux-fredo

Mashed potatoes, with vegan butter and sour cream = Faux-tatoes

Vegan macaroni and cheese = Mac 'n' Cheat


And possibly my favorite:

A stroganoff-like concotion = Fauxganoff

Come on, you know you love it!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love this post. It made me laugh out loud, and I told Chris the names of them and we both laughed. Nice job!